What do I enjoy most about tutoring?
I enjoy interacting with students and providing them access to the knowledge that I have received. Sharing knowledge helps in developing skills for both provider and the receiver.
I also appreciate the flexibility with tutoring as it encourages students to study at the comfort of their own place.
One to one interaction with a student is important especially at the formative stages of life. This encourages shy and introverted students to express their doubts with greater ease and clarity. Classroom teaching cannot provide such benefits.
My Strengths as Tutor
I have the following strengths as a tutor:
1. Flexible w.r.t work timings as I have lectures only two days a week.
2. A friendly and disciplined person who is punctual.
3. Enjoy interacting with students, understanding their doubts and imparting knowledge.
4. Has previous experience in teaching and mentoring students.
5. I am an approachable and patient person.
6. I am sincere w.r.t content teaching and follow ups.
Most important things I can do for a student
As a student I faced some difficulties due to the lack of a sincere math tutor in my life. I had to struggle and slog to score a decent percentage. Hence I understand the need for a student to have a good tutor. Most important things a tutor can do for a student are:
1. To be approachable and open to problem solving.
2. To be patient and sensitive to different needs of different students.
3. To be aware of the curriculum and deliver it in an interesting manner.
4. To make the curriculum more interesting and reduce the burden.
5. To make learning fun and engaging.
1st Lesson Trial
1st Lesson Trial
- Naplan tutoring
- HSC tutoring
Tutoring students in
- grade 1
- grade 2
- grade 3
- grade 4
- grade 5
- grade 6
- grade 7
- grade 8
- grade 9
- grade 10
- grade 11
- grade 12