What we can offer
We can offer you a dedicated support tutor for your students:
- Any grade, 3-12
- Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Support can be offered online or in-person at your school
- Small groups like a homework club or one-on-one
- The tutor can teach content, answer questions for students who get stuck or help with assignment work
- Yes, it’s the same person offering support to your students each week. This helps develop a familiarity with their challenges and needs.
tutors we have near your school 🔍
How does it work? Most schools set up a classroom on-premise for after-school support for any students who need it. Usually it’s a weekly or bi-weekly service. Others offer the support service online or at a library during school holidays. The tutor helps each student one by one with whatever questions they have.
During the COVID-19 situation many schools have taken their education online, and our “support classroom” with it. We have a fantastic platform for helping students online. If you prefer an online support structure, we can set up a virtual classroom for your students.
If you need a differently organised support service, we’re happy to work it out with you. Each school has their own nuances and we aim to tailor the service for each client’s specific needs.
Yes, all the tutors have a Working With Children Check.
By the way…
- No contracts
- No cancellation costs
- No minimum usage requirements
- No booking fees
- Your first session is free
What they say about our tutoring
Marnus really enjoys Kamran’s help and encouragement. They were preparing for his test on Thursday and I hope to get a positive test result because of that. I appreciate my son’s positive response to Kamran and his tutoring.
So far so good! They have clicked from the first lesson. Clay is learning lots so Ryan's style obviously suits Clay to a T. Ryan is a lovely boy and we are very happy with him.
Our philosophy to teaching is based upon a firm belief that every child can succeed at maths or any other subject, given the proper encouragement, motivation and tools. We believe that a tutor’s …