Looking for VCE Geography past papers to practice your skills and apply your knowledge? You’ve come to the right place.
In your VCE Geography course you have undertaken structured studies to explore, analyse and understand the characteristics of places that make up our world.
Completing past exam papers is one of the best ways to prepare you for your final exams. The VCE Geography Curriculum and VCE Geography Design pages contain the most current and up to date information about VCE Geography and the VCE Geography Exam. You will find links to past exam papers from 2003 onwards further down. Note that older exam papers are not necessarily a guide to the current VCE exam requirements.
We’ve organised the past papers by course and year, naming the links as accurately as possible. If you find any errors, please let us know.
Sometimes, there is only a marking guide available, in others, the marking guide contains sample answers as well. The table usually shows each question and the criteria with each mark or mark range.
3 Tips to Help you Prepare for Your VCE Geography Exam
- Create your own Case Study Sheets. Keep a list of specific case studies, stats and examples for all topic areas so you can memorise these to reference as evidence in your exam.
- Practise using cross-study specification skills. Make sure you do this throughout your study of Unit 3 and Unit 4.
- Practice Past Paper Exams. Get as much experience as you can answering different types of questions. Ask your friends and teachers to give you feedback about whether you’ve actually answered the question or not.
3 Tips to Help you Ace Your VCE Geography Exam
- Respond directly to the question. You must demonstrate an understanding of the content, application of appropriate context and a conceptual understanding of the question. In other words, don’t just write everything down that you know about the topic – make it relevant to the question asked. Note and annotate key components of the question and then respond accordingly.
- Map Drawing. Ensure that you have the appropriate equipment for annotating and shading maps clearly. Don’t lose marks unnecessarily for poor map drawing skills.
- Focus on appropriate examples and case studies. It’s important that you can draw on specific case studies where required, rather than reference generalised case studies that provide generalised responses.
Looking for some extra help with VCE Geography?
Don’t wait until the last minute. Get help now. We’ve got a fantastic team of experienced VCE Geography tutors. They’re passionate about Geography and can help you prepare for and ace your VCE trials and finals.
We offer personalised, one-on-one tutoring in your home. If you’re not able to have face to face tutoring, or if you’d prefer, we also a great online tutoring platform and many online tutors available.
To find out more and get started with an expert VCE Geography tutor, get in touch today. Give us a call on 1300 312 354 or contact us here.
2019 VCE Geography Exam Papers
2019 VCE Geography Answers
2018 VCE Geography Exam Papers
2018 VCE Geography Answers
2017 VCE Geography Exam Papers
2017 VCE Geography Answers
2016 VCE Geography Exam Paper
2016 VCE Geography Answers
2015 VCE Geography Exam Paper
2015 VCE Geography Answers
2014 VCE Geography Exam Paper
2014 VCE Geography Answers
2013 VCE Geography Exam Paper
2013 VCE Geography Answers
2012 VCE Geography Exam Paper
2012 VCE Geography Answers
2011 VCE Geography Exam Paper
2011 VCE Geography Answers
2010 VCE Geography Exam Paper
2010 VCE Geography Answers
2009 VCE Geography Exam Paper
2009 VCE Geography Answers
2008 VCE Geography Exam Paper
2008 VCE Geography Answers
2007 VCE Geography Exam Paper
2007 VCE Geography Answers
2006 VCE Geography Exam Paper
2006 VCE Geography Answers
2005 VCE Geography Exam Paper
2005 VCE Geography Answers
2004 VCE Geography Exam Paper
2004 VCE Geography Answers
2003 VCE Geography Exam Paper
2003 VCE Geography Answers
A local tutor can help with VCE Geography
Find tutor 🔍
What they say about our tutoring
Mitchell is happy with the new tutor, thank you. Sean is a good communicator which makes Mitchell feel more relaxed thanks again.
We are very happy with Sheetal. Timothy is making great progress and we are happy to continue. We will have Tim do his Navy test in a few weeks and if we need to do a bridging course we will ask Sheetal to tutor him with that as well.
Our philosophy to teaching is based upon a firm belief that every child can succeed at maths or any other subject, given the proper encouragement, motivation and tools. We believe that a tutor’s …