Looking for VCE Psychology past papers to practice your skills and apply your knowledge? You’ve come to the right place!
In your VCE Psychology course you have undertaken studies enabling you to apply psychological models, theories and concepts, to describe, explain and analyse observations and ideas related to human thoughts, emotions and behaviour. You’ve also examined the ways that a biopsychosocial approach can be applied to organise, analyse and extend knowledge in Psychology.
Completing past exam papers is one of the best ways to prepare you for your final exams. The VCE Psychology Curriculum and VCE Psychology Design pages contain the most current and up to date information about VCE Psychology and the VCE Psychology Exam. You will find links to past exam papers from 2002 onwards further down. Note that older exam papers are not necessarily a guide to the current VCE exam requirements.
We’ve organised the past papers by course and year, naming the links as accurately as possible. If you find any errors, please let us know.
Sometimes, there is only a marking guide available, in others, the marking guide contains sample answers as well. The table usually shows each question and the criteria with each mark or mark range.
3 Tips to Help you Prepare for Your VCE Psychology Exam
- Use your teacher as a resource. Continually have a list of questions for your teacher. These can be from your textbook or questions you’ve thought of yourself.
- Checkpoints. Checkpoints are a great way to consolidate your knowledge so you get you more familiar with VCAA-type questions as the year goes on. Complete every question in checkpoints relating to every topic.
- Practice Past Paper Exams. Put in the effort and do as many past papers as you can. When you come across questions you can’t answer make sure you have followed up with your teacher so that you know how to answer every imaginable question they can ask.
3 Tips to Help you Ace Your VCE Psychology Exam
- Be Specific. Refer to the scenario wherever possible. Include details like the names of people and what’s happening to them in the scenario. Also, apply concepts to real-life applications.
- Key Terms. Highlight key terms in questions so you always have them in mind. Underline key terms in your answers to demonstrate you’re answering the question specifically.
- Use dot points. Make it easier for markers by using dot points wherever you can. This shows them at a glance that you know what you are writing about.
Looking for some extra help with VCE Psychology?
Don’t wait until the last minute. Get help now. We’ve got a fantastic team of experienced VCE Psychology tutors. They’re passionate about Psychology and can help you prepare for and ace your VCE trials and finals.
We offer personalised, one-on-one tutoring in your home. If you’re not able to have face to face tutoring, or if you’d prefer, we also a great online tutoring platform and many online tutors available.
To find out more and get started with an expert VCE Psychology tutor, get in touch today. Give us a call on 1300 312 354 or contact us here.
2019 VCE Psychology Answers
2019 VCE Psychology Exam Paper
2018 VCE Psychology Answers
2018 VCE Psychology Exam Paper
2017 VCE Psychology Answers
2017 VCE Psychology Exam Paper
2016 VCE Psychology Answers
2016 VCE Psychology Exam Paper
2015 VCE Psychology Answers
2015 VCE Psychology Exam Paper
2014 VCE Psychology Answers
2014 VCE Psychology Exam Paper
2013 VCE Psychology Answers
2013 VCE Psychology Exam Paper
2012 VCE Psychology Answers 1
2012 VCE Psychology Answers 2
2012 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 1
2012 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 2
2011 VCE Psychology Answers 1
2011 VCE Psychology Answers 2
2011 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 1
2011 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 2
2010 VCE Psychology Answers 1
2010 VCE Psychology Answers 2
2010 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 1
2010 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 2
2009 VCE Psychology Answers 1
2009 VCE Psychology Answers 2
2009 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 1
2009 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 2
2008 VCE Psychology Answers 1
2008 VCE Psychology Answers 2
2008 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 1
2008 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 2
2007 VCE Psychology Answers 1
2007 VCE Psychology Answers 2
2007 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 1
2007 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 2
2006 VCE Psychology Answers 1
2006 VCE Psychology Answers 2
2006 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 1
2006 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 2
2005 VCE Psychology Answers 1
2005 VCE Psychology Answers 2
2005 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 1
2005 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 2
2004 VCE Psychology Answers 1
2004 VCE Psychology Answers 2
2004 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 1
2004 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 2
2003 VCE Psychology Answers 1
2003 VCE Psychology Answers 2
2003 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 1
2003 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 2
2002 VCE Psychology Answers 1
2002 VCE Psychology Answers 2
2002 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 1
2002 VCE Psychology Exam Paper 2
A local tutor can help with VCE Psychology
Find tutor 🔍
What they say about our tutoring
Mitchell is happy with the new tutor, thank you. Sean is a good communicator which makes Mitchell feel more relaxed thanks again.
We are very happy with Sheetal. Timothy is making great progress and we are happy to continue. We will have Tim do his Navy test in a few weeks and if we need to do a bridging course we will ask Sheetal to tutor him with that as well.
Our philosophy to teaching is based upon a firm belief that every child can succeed at maths or any other subject, given the proper encouragement, motivation and tools. We believe that a tutor’s …