Looking for WACE Physics past papers to practice your skills and apply your knowledge? You’ve come to the right place.
In Unit 3 of your WACE Physics course you learned about Gravity and electromagnetism. In Unit 4 you learned about Revolutions in modern physics.
It’s never too early to get ready for your final assessment. In fact, it’s important that you learn to develop your examination technique, including answering questions effectively, eradicating careless errors, and using the correct terminology. We’ve got WACE Physics past papers from 2016 onwards to help you develop your exam technique. Remember that depending on when the syllabus is updated, not all past exam papers will reflect the requirements of the most up to date syllabus.
We’ve organised the past papers by course and year, naming the links as accurately as possible. If you find any errors, please let us know.
The table usually shows each question and the criteria with each mark or mark range. Marking guides also contain sample answers.
3 Tips to Help you Prepare for Your WACE Physics Exam
- Use the WACE Physics Syllabus. The syllabus should be your ‘go-to’ document to ensure you have covered off on all topics to be assessed.
- Teach problem areas to others. Teaching difficult concepts to someone else is an effective way to test your understanding. If you don’t have someone, record yourself and listen back to assess your understanding.
- Do lots of exam-style questions. This will expose you to the type of questions you can expect and it will test your exam readiness. Let your results help you identify problem areas for further attention.
3 Tips to Help you Ace Your WACE Physics Exam
- Read the question carefully. Make sure you answer the question that is being asked. Also, answer every part of the question. If the question asks you to supply an appropriate equation, write one down.
- Set out your answers clearly. Do not to skip steps just because they are on your calculator. An incorrect numerical answer can score four out of five marks if adequate workings are shown.
- Explain concepts rather than simply applying them in calculations.
Looking for some extra help with WACE Physics?
Don’t wait till the last minute. Get help now. We’ve got a fantastic team of experienced WACE Physics tutors. They’re passionate about Physics and can help you prepare for and ace your trials and finals.
We offer personalised, one-on-one tutoring in your home. If you’re not able to have face to face tutoring, or if you’d prefer, we also a great online tutoring platform and many online tutors available.
To find out more and get started with an expert Physics tutor, get in touch today. Give us a call on 1300 312 354 or contact us here.
A local tutor can help with WACE Physics
Find tutor 🔍
What they say about our tutoring
Mitchell is happy with the new tutor, thank you. Sean is a good communicator which makes Mitchell feel more relaxed thanks again.
We are very happy with Sheetal. Timothy is making great progress and we are happy to continue. We will have Tim do his Navy test in a few weeks and if we need to do a bridging course we will ask Sheetal to tutor him with that as well.
Our philosophy to teaching is based upon a firm belief that every child can succeed at maths or any other subject, given the proper encouragement, motivation and tools. We believe that a tutor’s …