Don’t like filling forms?
Here are our contact details.
By PhoneEnquiries: 1300 312 354 Customer Service: 1300 600 664 Jobs: 1300 859 616
By EmailEnquiries: email@example.com Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org Employment: email@example.com
By PostSydney Level 8 253 Oxford St Bondi Junction NSW 2022 Melbourne Level 9 440 Collins St Melbourne VIC 3000 Brisbane Level 19 10 Eagle Street Brisbane, QLD 4000
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the main 5 reasons that tutoring is required?
- What are the 5 most valuable things that can be done for a student by their tutor?
- Is your tutoring approach specifically tailored for each student?
- What is the ratio between students and tutors?
- What is the actual percentage of time that the tutor spends with the student?
- Is a free trial or assessment available?
- In what location is the tutoring done?
- Are tutors personally trained and interviewed?
- What qualifications and training do tutors have?
- Who do i speak with if i have concerns or questions?
If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Answers
- A lack in confidence – often coupled with a pessemistic, defeatist and resigned attitude.
- Lack of orgnised study habits. (e.g. misreading questions, silly mistakes, no planning.)
- Lack of attention in class and not making the most of class time – e.g. not taking notes.
- No concept of learning strategy or not knowing how to study efficiently.
- Unmotivated – doesn’t care enough about the outcome.
- Understanding the student, listening to them and relating to them.
- Teaching the student how to learn more effectively and ultimately teach themselves.
- Engage the student into the learning process by being positive, enthusiastic and building rapport.
- Create confidence in the student and help them believe in themselves; making the learning process much easier.
- Create a fun learning environment.
Yes, this is the benefit of one-on-one private tutoring. The tutor’s we engage appreciate that students learn in a wide variety of ways and their approach is always adjusted to your child’s specific needs. Tutors adapt to their learning style and requirements. You can see this from the very first trial tutorial which is offered for free.
The ratio is always one-to-one. In our experience one on one tuition is far more effective than situations where a tutor’s time is shared. One-on-one attention allows tutors to carefully understand the student’s thinking processes and work habits, this in turn allows them to address issues that are otherwise unnoticed.
The tutor will spend 100% of the tutorial time with your child.
Yes, it is. We offer a free tutorial trial in your own home at no cost. This first tutorial is invaluable in understanding your needs and the specific challenges your child is experiencing. The tutor will consider gaps in knowledge, goals and learning strategies. Most importantly this is an opportunity to make sure that the tutor is a good match for your child. If they are not we can happily organise a trial with another tutor.
Tuition generally is done in your home. This is the most convenient approach for most families and minimizes distractions. However, if you want the tuition to be done at a local library or some other location we will be happy source a tutor to accommodate you.
Our 6 step engagement process is very thorough and ensures that only the best tutors with the most potential make it through the process. Generally, only 1/10 tutors make it through the process. Tutors all go through an ongoing education process during their time with our company and are tested on all aspects of the Ezy Math Tutoring Learning System. To learn more about the tutor engagement and support process click here.
We work with hundreds of tutors across Australia and cater to many different students, from grade 3 up to grade 12. As such there is a wide range of tutors in order to cater to such diverse needs. We work with students (both post graduate and undergraduate) – some with Masters of PhD degrees, school teachers and other education professionals and working professionals who offer tutoring services to supplement their income. All tutors have relevant experience and have met the necessary requirements to work in partnership with Ezy Math Tutoring. More importantly, no list of attributes can tell you if the tutor will work well for your child – this can only be seen in practice. This is why we offer a trial and can organise a replacement tutor free of charge if the original is not a good match. If you wish to know more about our tutor selection process click here.
We have complete commitment to customer service and encourage clients to offer feedback as much as possible so that we can continue to improve the quality of our service to parents, students and educators. Any concerns or questions that your tutor cannot handle will be dealt with by a senior employee of Ezy Math Tutoring. Usually you will receive a call back within a few hours at most, alternatively, you can always contact our office directly.
If you have any other questions please contact us.