Looking for QCE Maths past papers to practice your skills and apply your knowledge? You’ve come to the right place.
In your QCE Maths course you’ve learned about money, measurement and relations, applied trigonometry, algebra, matrices and univariate data, bivariate data, sequences and change, and Earth geometry as well as investing and networking. Now it’s time for your final assessment.
It’s important that you learn to develop your examination technique, which includes answering questions effectively, eradicating careless errors, and using the correct terminology. We’ve got QCE Maths past papers from 2017 onwards to help you develop your exam technique.
We’ve organised the past papers by course and year, naming the links as accurately as possible. If you find any errors, please let us know.
Assessment reports for each year contain sample answers to give you a good idea of what is expected.
3 Tips to Help you Prepare for Your QCE Maths Exam
- Rework problems/examples. Rework class and homework problems. Write down the steps to help you remember them. Try to do them without looking at the answers. Try and improve your answers every time you rework a problem.
- Make a list of important concepts/formulas. Review your class notes and make a concise list of important concepts and formulas. Make sure you know these formulas and how to use them.
- Work through past exam papers. Complete past papers under exam conditions. Keep a one-page summary of important points to remember. It’s good if you write down “Remember to do this” and “Don’t do this”. This will make for a super easy, quick revision reference for you to consult before your actual QCE Maths exams.
3 Tips to Help you Ace Your QCE Maths Exam
- Use the correct Mathematical notation. Make sure you use the correct notation when expressing money values and units in measurement. Double-check your answers for careless errors.
- Demonstrate knowledge and procedures. Aim to demonstrate clear justification and working out, use diagrams effectively, include significant intermediate calculation steps, algebraic facility and the effective use of technology.
- Answer all questions. Attempt every question in both papers.
Looking for some extra help with QCE Maths?
Don’t wait till the last minute. Get help now. We’ve got a fantastic team of experienced QCE Maths tutors. They’re passionate about Maths and can help you prepare for and ace your trials and finals.
We offer personalised, one-on-one tutoring in your home. If you’re not able to have face to face tutoring, or if you’d prefer, we also a great online tutoring platform and many online tutors available.
To find out more and get started with an expert Maths tutor, get in touch today. Give us a call on 1300 312 354 or contact us here.
2019 QCE General Maths Exam Paper 1
2019 QCE General Maths Exam Paper 2
2018 QCE General Maths Exam Paper and Answers
2017 QCE General Maths Exam Paper and Answers
2019 QCE Math Methods Exam Paper 1
2019 QCE Math Methods Exam Paper 2
2018 QCE Math Methods Exam Paper and Answers
2017 QCE Math Methods Exam Paper and Answers
A local tutor can help with QCE Maths
Find tutor 🔍
What they say about our tutoring
Mitchell is happy with the new tutor, thank you. Sean is a good communicator which makes Mitchell feel more relaxed thanks again.
We are very happy with Sheetal. Timothy is making great progress and we are happy to continue. We will have Tim do his Navy test in a few weeks and if we need to do a bridging course we will ask Sheetal to tutor him with that as well.
Our philosophy to teaching is based upon a firm belief that every child can succeed at maths or any other subject, given the proper encouragement, motivation and tools. We believe that a tutor’s …