Looking for VCE Accounting past papers to practice your skills and apply your knowledge? You’ve come to the right place. Go straight to papers>>
In your VCE Accounting course you have explored financial recording, reporting, analysis and decision-making processes of a sole proprietor small business. You’ve studied both theoretical and practical aspects of accounting. You’ve collected, recorded, reported and analysed financial data, and reports, classified, verified and interpreted accounting information, using both manual methods and information and communications technology (ICT).
You’ve applied critical thinking skills to a range of business situations to model alternative outcomes and to provide accounting advice to business owners. Now it’s time to finally test what you know and if you can apply it to exam questions asked in the VCE Accounting exam.
Completing past exam papers is one of the best ways to prepare you for your final exams. The VCE Accounting Curriculum and VCE Accounting Design pages contain the most current and up to date information about VCE Accounting and the VCE Accounting Exam. You will find links to past exam papers from 2002 onwards further down. Note that older exam papers are not necessarily a guide to the current VCE exam requirements.
We’ve organised the past papers by course and year, naming the links as accurately as possible. If you find any errors, please let us know.
Sometimes, there is only a marking guide available, in others, the marking guide contains sample answers as well. The table usually shows each question and the criteria with each mark or mark range.
3 Tips to Help you Prepare for Your VCE Accounting Exam
- Revise all areas of your course. Not all areas of the course will be examined so it is important that you cover all topics well rather than guessing what will be in the exam.
- Consider ‘what if’ scenarios. Be prepared to answer ‘what if’ scenario type questions, providing an analysis of financial data. Responses should always be supported by evidence and you should not hesitate to provide the pros and cons of a business decision. Make sure you are able to explore all possibilities when doing this type of question.
- Practice Past Paper Exams. Make sure they are recent papers that reference the current design study. Get as much experience as you can answering different types of questions. Ask your friends and teachers to give you feedback about whether you’ve actually answered the question or not.
3 Tips to Help you Ace Your VCE Accounting Exam
- Read the questions carefully. Ensure you read questions carefully so you fully understand what is being asked. Look out for what could be any tricks within the questions.
- Use the mark allocations. Make sure you write enough to receive full marks. If a question is worth 4 marks, you should bring up 4 points. Using the identify, define and link format is very important in your explanation.
- Answer all parts of the question asked. For example – Analysis questions – read all the background information, identify the information given, what is left out and what is compared to the benchmark. Ethical questions – discuss social, economic and environmental positive and negative implications.
Looking for some extra help with VCE Accounting?
Don’t wait till the last minute. Get help now. We’ve got a fantastic team of experienced VCE Accounting tutors. They’re passionate about Accounting and can help you prepare for and ace your VCE trials and finals.
We offer personalised, one-on-one tutoring in your home. If you’re not able to have face to face tutoring, or if you’d prefer, we also a great online tutoring platform and many online tutors available.
To find out more and get started with an expert VCE Accounting tutor, get in touch today. Give us a call on 1300 312 354 or contact us here.
2019 VCE Accounting Exam Paper
2019 VCE Accounting Answers
2018 VCE Accounting Exam Paper
2018 VCE Accounting Answers
2017 VCE Accounting Exam Paper
2017 VCE Accounting Answers
2016 VCE Accounting Exam Paper
2016 VCE Accounting Answers
2015 VCE Accounting Exam Paper
2015 VCE Accounting Answers
2014 VCE Accounting Exam Paper
2014 VCE Accounting Answers
2013 VCE Accounting Exam Paper
2013 VCE Accounting Answers
2012 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 1
2012 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 2
2012 VCE Accounting Answers 1
2012 VCE Accounting Answers 2
2011 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 1
2011 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 2
2011 VCE Accounting Answers 1
2011 VCE Accounting Answers 2
2010 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 1
2010 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 2
2010 VCE Accounting Answers 1
2010 VCE Accounting Answers 2
2009 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 1
2009 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 2
2009 VCE Accounting Answers 1
2009 VCE Accounting Answers 2
2008 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 1
2008 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 2
2008 VCE Accounting Answers 1
2008 VCE Accounting Answers 2
2007 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 1
2007 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 2
2007 VCE Accounting Answers 1
2007 VCE Accounting Answers 2
2006 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 1
2006 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 2
2006 VCE Accounting Answers 1
2006 VCE Accounting Answers 2
2005 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 1
2005 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 2
2005 VCE Accounting Answers 1
2005 VCE Accounting Answers 2
2004 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 1
2004 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 2
2004 VCE Accounting Answers 1
2004 VCE Accounting Answers 2
2003 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 1
2003 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 2
2003 VCE Accounting Answers 1
2003 VCE Accounting Answers 2
2002 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 1
2002 VCE Accounting Exam Paper 2
2002 VCE Accounting Answers 1
2002 VCE Accounting Answers 2
A local tutor can help with VCE Accounting
Find tutor 🔍
What they say about our tutoring
Mitchell is happy with the new tutor, thank you. Sean is a good communicator which makes Mitchell feel more relaxed thanks again.
We are very happy with Sheetal. Timothy is making great progress and we are happy to continue. We will have Tim do his Navy test in a few weeks and if we need to do a bridging course we will ask Sheetal to tutor him with that as well.
Our philosophy to teaching is based upon a firm belief that every child can succeed at maths or any other subject, given the proper encouragement, motivation and tools. We believe that a tutor’s …