Looking for VCE Business Management past papers to practice your skills and apply your knowledge? You’ve come to the right place. Go straight to papers>>
In your VCE Business Management study course you’ve examined the ways businesses manage resources to achieve objectives, following the process from the first idea for a business concept to planning and establishing a business, through to the day-to-day management of a business. You also considered the changes that need to be made to ensure the continued success of a business.
You developed an understanding of the complexity of the challenges facing decision-makers in managing these resources and considered a range of management theories compared with management in practice through contemporary case studies. Finally, you learned to propose and evaluate alternative strategies to contemporary challenges in establishing and maintaining a business. Now it’s time to finally test what you know and if you can apply it to exam questions asked in the VCE Business Management exam.
Completing past exam papers is one of the best ways to prepare you for your final exams. The VCE Business Management Curriculum and VCE Business Management Study Design pages contain the most current and up to date information about VCE Business Management and the VCE Business Management Exam. You will find links to past exam papers from 2002 onwards further down. Note that older exam papers are not necessarily a guide to the current VCE exam requirements.
We’ve organised the past papers by course and year, naming the links as accurately as possible. If you find any errors, please let us know.
Sometimes, there is only a marking guide available, in others, the marking guide contains sample answers as well. The table usually shows each question and the criteria with each mark or mark range.
3 Tips to Help you Prepare for Your VCE Business Management Exam
- Learn how to apply theory to real-life situations. Don’t just learn the theory. Find ways to understand how the theory relates to real-life scenarios. Ask your teacher for examples and keep a note of these so you get practice at applying theory to real-life which will assist you to do this in the exam as well.
- Keep your study notes simple. Use diagrams, lists, pictures, flashcards and mnemonics to help you recall content easily.
- Practice Past Paper Exams. Get as much past paper exam practice possible. This will give you practice at answering typical exam-type questions. Do so under exam conditions to help prepare you for what’s to come.
3 Tips to Help you Ace Your VCE Business Management Exam
- Read and answer questions carefully. Make sure you are answering the question asked and ensure that you respond to all parts of the question. Only define key terms briefly if at all unless they have been specifically requested.
- Answer the question asked. Take note of task words (‘doing’ words) in questions – e.g. compare, discuss, propose and evaluate etc. Make sure you have given the marker what they expect to see.
- Use case studies. It’s important that you’re referencing your answers directly to the case study you’ve been given. Examiners aren’t just testing your theoretical knowledge; they’re testing your ability to apply that knowledge, too. Give the answer the examiner is looking for not what you can write best about. Make sure you make the strongest, clearest possible links to the information you’re given.
Looking for some extra help with VCE Economics?
Don’t wait till the last minute. Get help now. We’ve got a fantastic team of experienced VCE Business Management tutors. They’re passionate about Business Management and can help you prepare for and ace your VCE trials and finals.
We offer personalised, one-on-one tutoring in your home. If you’re not able to have face to face tutoring, or if you’d prefer, we also a great online tutoring platform and many online tutors available.
To find out more and get started with an expert VCE Business Management tutor, get in touch today. Give us a call on 1300 312 354 or contact us here.