Aaditya - Maths Tutor in Maroubra
Tutoring students in
- grade 5
- grade 6
- grade 7
- grade 8
- grade 9
- grade 10
What do I enjoy most about tutoring?
Most amazing thing about tutoring are the devising all the amazing ways by which a teacher puts forth the important aspects about a certain problem in order to ease it out to all the type of children and making it fun to learn, rather than boring.
My Strengths as Tutor
Strengths as a tutor:
1. Creative ways of teaching.
2. Breaking a problem into smaller parts and explaining each part to ease it out.
3. Making things understandable.
4. Positive, understanding and a patient attitude.
Most important things I can do for a student
1. A tutor can balance the study load and help the student to cope up with the school/college studies.
2. He/She can provide the required amount of encouragement to the student to excel in his/her studies.
3. He/She can enlighten the spark to work hard and believe in his/her skills.