What do I enjoy most about tutoring? 😁
As a tutor, I enjoy:
1. seeing students make substantive progress in their learning experience through curiosity/experiential learning.
2. Developing a rapport with students to make them feel at ease in the learning process.
3. Imbibing in students the sense of confidence and making them believe in their ability to succeed
My Strengths as Tutor 💪
I consider the following as my strengths as a tutor:
1. I possess the skill to prepare courses and individual lessons that fully meet course objectives, employ appropriate methodology to meet learners’ needs.
2. I have the ability to plan, control and facilitate interaction in the classroom that is appropriate to the classroom activity and which takes into account the different needs, abilities, cultures and genders of learners.
3. I am experienced in teaching both adult and young Learners.
Most important things I can do for a student 🏅
The points enumerated below are some of the essential things i believe a tutor can do for a student. A tutor can:
1. Help students develop their higher order learning skills.
2. Ensure learners have a sense of progress within every lesson.
3. Convey subject knowledge of concepts, skills and language systems effectively and in ways appropriate to the learners.
4. Be flexible and patient with students while setting high expectations for them
5. Teach students how to learn and assess their learning.
6. Bring in fresh perspectives to students' learning experience.
1st Lesson Trial
1st Lesson Trial
Working with Children Check
Subjects Tutored 🎓
Business Studies tutoring
Exam Prep 📝
- Naplan tutoring
- QCE tutoring
Tutoring students in 👦 👧
- grade 3
- grade 4
- grade 5
- grade 6
- grade 7
- grade 8
- grade 9
- grade 10
- grade 11
- grade 12