What do I enjoy most about tutoring?
There are several reasons that make me enjoy tutoring:
1) have the opportunity to help young people and make them grow up well instructed.
2) talking, advising and sharing my experience.
3) solving a varied range of exercises and make them readily understandable.
My Strengths as Tutor
I think that my friendly temperament and patience have always helped me in my approach to students of all ages and I think those are two fundamental qualities that a tutor needs.
Most important things I can do for a student
Help him to develop
- confidence and skills to learn new concepts and solve problems on his own.
- appropriate background knowledge for future studies.
I also encourage students letting them know when they have taken a step forward
Info Processing tutoring
Software Dev tutoring
Engineering Studies tutoring
Tutoring students in
- grade 8
- grade 9
- grade 10
- grade 11
- grade 12