What do I enjoy most about tutoring?
Seeing students continuously improve, gain confidence in their abilities and become successful. It is very fulfilling to see students reach their goals.
I find it extremely satisfying that I am able to pass on my knowledge and experience to others and see them prosper.
The ability of a tutor to relieve the stress from a student and explain to them concepts that they cannot understand, drives me to develop as a tutor everyday.
My Strengths as Tutor
- Belief in my students and in their abilities
- Access to extensive resources (both internal and external)
- Experience as a student myself
- Simply passion for teaching
- Mindset that anything is achievable as long as one puts in the required effort
- Recognising that every student and individual is different, with unique learning styles - I can adapt and change my teaching style to suit the student.
- Explaining difficult concepts in a simple way
- Tips and tricks to remember concepts and more importantly to successfully apply them
Most important things I can do for a student
The most important thing a tutor can do for the student is to make them realise that they have much more potential than they think. Tutors have the opportunity to show and help students to gain confidence in themselves and this will remain with them not only during their schooling years, but as they grow and face many challenges in life.
The other significant role of a tutor is to ensure that the student receives the best quality tutoring and learning experience, to achieve the best grades with the amount of effort they put in. It is a tutor's responsibility to help the student to excel.
1st Lesson Trial
1st Lesson Trial
Tutoring students in
- grade 5
- grade 6
- grade 7
- grade 8
- grade 9
- grade 10
- grade 11
- grade 12