What do I enjoy most about tutoring?
1. I enjoy primarily when I can resolve and clarify the doubts of my students to the point that he/she starts enjoying the topic.
2. I enjoy the interactive sessions with the students which gives me an insight into the student's mind thereby helping me aide them better with their learning.
My Strengths as Tutor
1.Ability to link theory with real world applications so as to help the student understand the concept visually.
2. Patience and perseverance have been a part of my personality since childhood and have been instrumental in pursuing this profession.
3. Having been academically strong throughout my student life, it has made me better equipped to explain concepts to students.
4. Through experience I have learnt that its imperative that I customise my lesson plan according to the learning needs of the student.
Most important things I can do for a student
I think a good tutor is beyond just a subject matter expert and can be conducive to the development of the student as a whole. I feel the concept of tutoring is very personal and that a tutor should make a student feel comfortable enough to encourage him/her to view the tutor as a confidante. Furthermore, there's the added advantage of being able to understand the learning curve of each student and customise the plans accordingly or provide additional help, if required.
Tutoring students in
- grade 1
- grade 2
- grade 3
- grade 4
- grade 5
- grade 6
- grade 7
- grade 8
- grade 9
- grade 10
- grade 11
- grade 12