What do I enjoy most about tutoring? 😁
The aspect about tutoring that I most enjoy is watching a student improve and succeed academically. I get to see their weaknesses and hurdles in a beginning and in the end, they are a different person - they have mastered the subject and have no fear. Playing a role in their success is what motivates me to tutor students and help them wherever and however possible in their academics.
My Strengths as Tutor 💪
Adaptability - With individual tutoring, I can adapt myself to every case. Since there is no pre-determined formula, my approach is on the student’s need and the particular difficulties he or she experiences.
Energy - In order to establish a good relationship, I tend to be energetic around my students, I show a lot of enthusiasm and respect student interactions. This is so that it has a positive impact on a student discouraged by school and his or her bad grades.
Most important things I can do for a student 🏅
I believe that as a tutor, the crucial things that I must always do for my students include:
- identify their weakness by thoroughly observing their performances in various tasks
- help them improve on their weakness by consistent practice, not rigorous, but consistent
- help set milestones for every student which challenge their weaknesses and help them achieve on a regular basis
- detect and prevent procrastination in my student, as i know it is a very common hindrance to achieving academic success.
- and finally help them master the subject that they were previously insecure about!
1st Lesson Trial
1st Lesson Trial
Working with Children Check
Subjects Tutored 🎓
Exam Prep 📝
- Naplan tutoring
- HSC tutoring
Tutoring students in 👦 👧
- grade 1
- grade 2
- grade 3
- grade 4
- grade 5
- grade 6
- grade 7
- grade 8
- grade 9
- grade 10
- grade 11
- grade 12