My Strengths as Tutor
- good at working with others,
- if I don't know something I will always find out or ask for help,
- confident and knowledgeable,
- very hands on both teaching and learning. Weaknesses:
- When I'm tired I lose track of my thought process,
- occassionally have trouble explaining my reasoning during problems and have to start over.
Most important things I can do for a student
To help them work through their difficulties, at their level so they understand fully how to do something in the future and are able to help others with the same problem.
Engineering Studies tutoring
Tutoring students in
- grade 8
- grade 9
- grade 10
- grade 11
- grade 12