What do I enjoy most about tutoring?
I thoroughly enjoyed watching clients improve in the technical issues they were having week by week. It is extremely rewarding when I can help others understand tough problems or how to approach certain tasks. Communicating concepts and methods to others is an important skill that I want to employ and enhance in the area of tutoring with this opportunity at Ezy Math Tutoring.
My Strengths as Tutor
My strengths can we bullet pointed into:
- Strong and clear communicator
- I work well one on one with peers
- High mathematical skills from school and currently at University
- Good time management and organisational skills from living out of home as a full time student
- Fluent in English
- Easy going, fun, and optimistic
- Creative in methods of learning and studying
Most important things I can do for a student
The most important things would be:
1. Ensure that they have adequate understanding and knowledge of the content and also be able to answer student questions coherently
2. Have a creative side in learning and not being hesitant in trying different methods in order to maximise the learning for a student.
3. Organisation is also vital for a tutor to uphold so that a student can fully benefit from the tutoring service.
Tutoring students in
- grade 1
- grade 2
- grade 3
- grade 4
- grade 5
- grade 6
- grade 7
- grade 8
- grade 9
- grade 10
- grade 11
- grade 12
See tutors in suburbs around Kensington