My Strengths as Tutor
My strengths as a tutor are
- in communication. I am clear communicator who is enthusiastic and friendly
- Passion for teaching and learning, and will definitely put in extra time to prepare lessons or have extra classes for students.
- Patience, which is important when a student has no interest or difficulty in understanding concepts Weaknesses:
- I will sometimes want to help too much with students assessments instead of assisting in a way which they learn for themselves for the future. It is a learning process which i overcome setting students tasks so they can problem solve for themselves
Most important things I can do for a student
-To be very encouraging and positive, especially for concepts they have difficulty with, so that students vie learning as important and fun!
- To give students constant guidance and homework, as inculcating a sort of discipline in studying is essential for progress.
- To provide extra materials and resources to assist the student in anyway possible
Modern History tutoring
Tutoring students in
- grade 3
- grade 4
- grade 5
- grade 6
- grade 7
- grade 8
- grade 9
- grade 10
- grade 11
- grade 12
See tutors in suburbs around Bentleigh East