Sneha - Physics Tutor in GLENWOOD
Tutoring students in
- grade 1
- grade 2
- grade 3
- grade 4
- grade 5
- grade 6
- grade 7
- grade 8
- grade 9
- grade 10
- grade 11
- grade 12
What do I enjoy most about tutoring?
Tutoring other students has always been a fun experience and it has significantly help me become the person I am today. I enjoy the interaction with students and the healthy relationships you can form with other individuals all the while helping other peers and students improve in a subject I may excel in or have a thorough knowledge of. I enjoy tutoring because of the little perks, including the satisfaction I gain when I see a student really excel in a subject or have a greater understanding because of the little guidance I was able to offer them as a friend more than a 'tutor' alone.
My Strengths as Tutor
I believe some of my strengths as a tutor include:
- being extremely approachable
- willing to find alternative methods of teaching if a student doesn't immediately understand my method of explanation
- Being more of a friend to the student so that they know they can feel comfortable enough to tell me any issue with what they're learning rather than being hesitant.
- In general I have a great passion for helping people and really enjoy the company of younger students and peers.
Most important things I can do for a student
Some of the most important things a tutor can provide for a student in my opinion include;
- Have patience
- A fun attitude to help make the learning experience enjoyable and to further help understand the difficult concepts they may come across.
- Willingness to sacrifice extra time if need be to ensure their student is completely satisfied and understand what is required of them.