What do I enjoy most about tutoring?
What I enjoy most about tutoring is the unique bond and banter that is formed between student and tutor. Having been in both positions, I value tutors who are able to make lessons fun and engaging so that every week, the lesson is something to look forward to. Essentially, i enjoy communicating and bonding with students. But from that, stems the desire to maximise the students' potential. That's why i adapt my teaching style and speed to the needs of the student/
Ultimately, I just find teaching very rewarding when students are able to grow and learn under your guidance.
My Strengths as Tutor
Having had previous experience as a high school tutor, i believe I:
- Am capable and willing to explain difficult concepts
- Make lessens engaging and fun by adapting my teaching style to the students personality and capabilities
- Can prepare my own teaching material, unique to suit the needs of the specific student
- Am willing to provide 24/7 support to my students via social networks
- Am dedicated to my work due to my passion for teaching
- Can provide insight to students into the health field
- Am willing to go overtime to make sure a student understands
Most important things I can do for a student
Having been exposed to many styles of teaching from tutors, i believe the most valuable asset a tutor can offer for their students is their continued support and motivation. The tutor must be willing to keep pushing the student and make sure they have a grasp of every concept they teach to foster new ideas.
Tutoring students in
- grade 7
- grade 8
- grade 9
- grade 10
- grade 11
- grade 12