What do I enjoy most about tutoring? 😁
Something I love about tutoring is being part of the flourishing journey of my students, from understanding the very basics, all the way to them conquering the hardest topic of the subject. I love to instil a passion towards learning itself, rather than it being deemed as a 'chore' or something they 'have' to do, as this also facilitates the student's learning and success. I enjoy seeing my students love the subject, being eager to learn, and learning from their mistakes. I love it when my students are inquisitive and wish to deepen their knowledge and understanding.
My Strengths as Tutor 💪
- Teach using various techniques and methods catered to the needs of the student
- Strong communication skills with my students
- An enthusiastic and motivated individual
- Consistently asking my students if they understand or have any questions. Providing scope for them to ask me questions and ensuring they don't hold back.
- If students have not thoroughly understood, repeating myself and utilizing different methods of teaching e.g. analogies, videos, visuals until they have understood
- For Year 12:Ensuring every study design dot point is explained and understood.
Most important things I can do for a student 🏅
Having been tutored in Year 12 myself, I understand the importance of tutoring and the additional help, clarification, and understanding it provides. Tutors provide students with:
- A new perspective on content teachers would not shine light on.
- Additional information to facilitate understanding
- Clarification on uncertain topics
- Answering questions
- Additional resources
- Advice regarding SACs, exams, and life after Year 12 (uni courses, etc.)
- Discussing common misconceptions and mistakes to debunk previously retained knowledge that is incorrect and prevent future mistakes
1st Lesson Trial
1st Lesson Trial
Working with Children Check
Subjects Tutored 🎓
Exam Prep 📝