What do I enjoy most about tutoring?
1. As a student myself, I know what its like to feel lost or struggle with school work, and at times I may not be able to ask teachers in school, or clarify my questions and doubts in front of my whole class, thus tutoring was this private time that I could really learn at my own pace. I would like to do the same for the kids.
2. I love to see people achieve greatness, and hopefully, I will be able to see marked results in the students who would allow me to tutor them.
3. I love children in general so being in their company is rewarding on its own.
My Strengths as Tutor
1. Focus and hardworking - I will do my best to prep before tutoring
2. Sensitive to their needs - I will try to discover their strength and help with their weaknesses, as each individual is different.
4. Disciplined - being a prefect from primary school till the end of high school, I know how how to handle people well, especially my younger peers.
5. Creative - I enjoy making learning a fun experience, because I am a creative learner myself.
Most important things I can do for a student
To be able to simplify information without missing out the crucial points while maintaining or developing the student's interest in a particular subject.
See tutors in suburbs around Randwick