What do I enjoy most about tutoring?
1. Tutoring is a passion I have developed over years and I would love
2. Tutoring gives Motivation for a student not to give up. I would
love to see that big smile from the students when they say "Now I
know how to do it".
3. Building Students confidence.
My Strengths as Tutor
1. Ability to simplify complicated things and explain it in a simple way.
2. Good communication and social skills.
3, Dedication to Teach.
4. Develop interest in the subject.
5. Capable to motivate and engage the students in learning.
Most important things I can do for a student
1. Make the students develop interest in the subject they like to be
2. Help the student become an independent learner.
3. Adjust to Techniques to meet the learning ability of the Students.
4. Be a good listener so you can completely understand the
difficulties Students are facing in learning.
Tutoring students in
- grade 5
- grade 6
- grade 7
- grade 8
- grade 9
See tutors in suburbs around Boronia